Providing Top Quality Psychiatric Services to Facilities
My Psychiatric Partner brings incredible value to a variety of different health facilities and their patients by improving access to quality psychiatric clinicians. Our clinicians document remotely directly into the facility’s EHR at the time of the visit, and process prescriptions through the facility’s e-prescribing platform (where present) or alternately by having nurses call in the patient’s medications. This service is provided under a contracted model, where the facility buys provider time from MPP, with the facility in turn billing and collecting for the services provided. Some of the benefits include:
- Improved visit volumes and continuity of care with long-term access to highly productive clinicians.
- Maximizing revenue with higher complexity codes, supported by our clinicians’ thorough documentation.
- Enjoying low contracted hourly rate for clinician availability, with absolutely no other added costs.
Why Work With MPP
While telemedicine is incredibly convenient and improves your access to care, especially if you have multiple sites needing services, the even greater benefit of working with us is our commitment to quality treatment. Each provider is trained and supported by Dr. Nockowitz, and works closely with either him or another experienced psychiatrist to ensure precise diagnosing and effective medication strategies.
With the help of this clinical team of NP and supporting psychiatrist, your patients will receive thoughtful and thorough treatment that is focused on getting and keeping them well. Also included in our service offerings are Genesight pharmacogenetic testing, specialty referrals, primary care collaboration, and unmatched support and communication.
Partnership is at the core of MPP’s values, and we make your operational needs and financial success our priority through flexibility, administrative support, collaboration and cooperation. You won’t find a better partner than MPP, and are happy to provide references from our many happy customers.
- All of our clinicians are personally selected, taught, and supervised by our founder, Dr. Richard Nockowitz, a respected clinician-educator trained at Harvard Medical School.
- MPP is the only service that provides a clinical team of both a psychiatric nurse practitioner seeing the patients AND a psychiatrist providing real-time clinical support to the nurse practitioner.
- Dr. Nockowitz provides quality assurance through periodic chart reviews of clinicians’ work and collaboration with the facility, to assure satisfaction and high-quality services.
- Our clinicians are trained in effective documentation to maximize revenue through use of higher-complexity billing codes.
- Our approach allows for the quick and easy addition of hand-selected psychiatric clinicians for your facility, increasing psychiatric visit volumes while also boosting therapy, nursing, and case management services.
- Our superior service is a fraction of the price of locum tenens providers, and eliminates the need and expense of recruiting and providing benefits for employed providers.
- MPP has been a leader in the telepsychiatry field with a proven track record for success, serving many facilities and improving their capacity for patient care and billing.
- Our clinicians are available ongoing, supporting the facility’s growth and eliminating concerns over stability of staffing.
- Telepsychiatry services can be set up within a few weeks and integration is simple and free, and our leadership team is available for free consultation regarding issues ranging from billing to reimbursement and documentation to risk management.