Praveena Berlin, MSN, APRN
Praveena joined MPP in January, 2017. Praveena’s treatment philosophy is based in treating the whole person in a professional and compassionate manner. She believes recovery from mental health disorders and improving quality of life can be achieved through proper treatment programs and with the joint commitment of the patient, their health care professionals, and their personal support system, and closely following the recommended treatment plans.
Praveena has practiced in the field of nursing for over twelve years, with the past seven as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner. Her credentials include:
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing degree from Eastern Kentucky University
- Masters of Science in Nursing degree from University of Louisville
- Post Master’s Certificate Program candidate, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, from University of Cincinnati
- Member of The American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Member of Ohio Association of Advanced Practice Nurses (OAAPN)