Jordin Johnson, MSW
Jordin joined MPP in November, 2020 to add telecounseling services to MPP’s offerings. As a therapist and social worker, she is committed to working with individuals on a personal and environmental level, as she believes the context in which people live is a major determinant of their health. She is very experienced in identifying community resources and support for individuals to help them realize growth and stability in their lives. Jordin believes her job as a therapist is to listen carefully to the individual for not only what is being said, but what is not being addressed, in order to help them identify issues outside of their awareness that need attention to facilitate their progress.
She has worked as a therapist since 2012, and her credentials and experience include:
- Masters degree in counseling and social work (MSW) from Walden University
- Bachelor’s degree in social work (BSW) with a minor in psychology from Capital University
- Credentialed with the Board of Counselors, Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, State Board of Ohio
- Interim Director of Social Services at Ohio Hospital for Psychiatry and Columbus Springs East
- Former Lead Therapist at Columbus Springs East
- Extensive experience working with youth ages 6-18 and adults to senior citizens
- Trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, and Motivational Interviewing
- Providing behavioral interventions and conflict resolution to clients and their families
This email is only for use by pharmacies, hospitals, doctors offices and clinics, labs, and pharmaceutical representatives. If you are a patient of the above clinician and have a question or concern, please contact the facility nurse line where you receive your care.