Carol Parker, MSN, APRN
Carol joined My Psychiatric Partner in February, 2018. Carol’s approach to treatment is a dedication to providing quality care and maintaining direct lines of communication with patients, families, and all disciplines involved in patients’ care. She has experience in assessment of both psychiatric and medical conditions, and her special interests and expertise are in managing medical comorbidities in psychiatric disorders and the role of medication management to minimize polypharmacy and drug interactions.
Carol began practicing as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in 2014 and her credentials and experience include:
- Bachelors of Science of Nursing degree from Indiana Wesleyan University
- Masters of Science in Nursing degree from Frontier Nursing University
- Member of American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Member of Ohio Associations of Advanced Practice Nurses (OAAPN)
- Prescribing experience as an Advanced Practice Nurse treating a broad range of medical and psychiatric conditions in a variety of settings