Federally Qualified Health Centers
My Psychiatric Partner (MPP) brings incredible value to both the Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and its patients by providing improved access to psychiatric clinicians. Our clinicians document remotely directly into the facility’s EHR at the time of the visit, and process prescriptions through the facility’s eprescribing platform (where present) or alternately by having nurses call in the patient’s medications. This service is provided under a contracted model, where the facility buys provider time from MPP with the facility in turn billing and collecting for the services provided.
My Psychiatric Partner means high-quality care
- All of our clinicians are personally selected, taught, and supervised by our founder, Dr. Richard Nockowitz, a respected clinician-educator trained at Harvard Medical School.
- MPP is the only service that provides a clinical team of both a psychiatric nurse practitioner who sees the patient and a psychiatrist who is available to provide real time support to the nurse practitioner as desired.
- Dr. Nockowitz provides quality assurance through periodic chart reviews of clinicians’ work and collaboration with the facility, to assure satisfaction and high-quality services.
- We offer coordinated care with the patient’s primary care provider, multidisciplinary team, family, and/or legal guardians, as needed.
My Psychiatric Partner means better financial outcomes
- Our clinicians are trained in effective documentation to maximize revenue through use of higher-complexity billing codes.
- Our service enables you to collect additional revenue ($25 per visit) by billing for originating site fees for hosting the patient visit – a benefit only available with telemedicine visits.
- Our approach facilitates immediate placement and effortless integration to quickly fill open positions, increasing psychiatric visit volumes while also boosting therapy, nursing, and case management services.
- Our superior service is a fraction of the price of locum tenens providers and eliminates the expense of recruiting and providing benefits for employed providers.
My Psychiatric Partner means comprehensive solutions
- MPP has been a leader in the telepsychiatry field with a proven track record for success, serving many facilities and improving their capacity for patient care and billing.
- Our clinicians are available ongoing, supporting the facility’s growth and eliminating concerns over staff stability.
- Telepsychiatry services can be set-up immediately, and integration is effortless.
- Our leadership team is available for consultation regarding a plethora of issues from billing to reimbursement and documentation to risk-management.
My Psychiatric Partner means improving patient care while simultaneously increasing revenue.